Last weekend we took the kids to their first circus show, and I learned that....
My husband had never been to the circus...
AND... My Mother whom I have never known to fear ANYTHING, is terrified of Elephants.
After lots of reassuring that the elephants were trained and would not come straight towards her and sit on her..., she survived. Her heart may have been pounding out of her chest and her palms dripping with sweat, but she survived. We are all very proud of you mother!
Evan liked the motorcycles and the popcorn.



2 comments:
How fun! I don't think I've ever been to the circus either. LOVE the pic of your Mom!
Heather
Fun times! I was expecting to see 'clowns' instead of 'elephants'. Glad your mom made it through the show...did Geoff enjoy his first circus? I can't wait to take my kids to the circus.
Post a Comment