Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Visit with Santa

We braved the storm last night for hot chocolate, cookies, candy canes, the Christmas Tree lighting, and a visit with Mr. and Mrs. Claus. Santa and Mrs. Claus spent quite a bit of time talking to the boys. It was pretty funny listening in on what they were saying.

I am not exactly sure what Calum ended up requesting from Santa, although I did hear him say the word "treats". When Santa said wow..you must be Three now, Calum was sure to correct him by saying "No..I am 2 and a half."



A wave to Mom and Dad from Santa and Mrs. Claus.

As we got closer and closer you could see that Mr. Evan was deep in thought about what he was going to say to Santa.


Here is a picture of Evan chatting with Santa and Mrs. Claus. He was not afraid AT ALL this year. When it was his turn he walked right up and starting talking to Santa, answering questions, and putting in his request for a bike without training wheels.


I love it!! A big smile from a boy who is so incredibly excited about Christmas!! Evan absolutely loves Christmas. We actually had to hide the Christmas c.d.'s in March of this year because Evan would play them year round if he could. For some reason Jingle Bells in he Spring just doesn't feel right! From the Christmas music... to the Christmas decorating, ..you could say the Spirit of Christmas is in full swing around here.




Calum and Daddy

Mommy and My Boys...Calum enjoyed the cookies, can you tell?


I am excited for Christmas, there is nothing like seeing the excitement of Christmas through the eyes of your children.

1 comment:

Casey's trio said...

That last picture is SOOOOO classic Calum:) Glad the kiddos got to see Santa and Mrs. Claus. I didn't get any good pics :( We'll have to track down another Santa and try again!