You know you are addicted to Starbucks when...
You are giving your three year old son a bath, and he fills a cup up with bubbly water and says "Here's your Venti Iced Mocha Mommy". I was hysterical. He is obviously paying closer attention than I thought.
Right now he is playing trucks with Daddy, and he just said
"Dad, we have to go to the hotel-o because we need to go to sleep". I have heard him call a hotel a "hotel-o" before but I can't correct him because it's so stinkin cute!!!
Meet the New Reversible Top Tie Bow Boho Bag!
2 weeks ago



2 comments:
That's so funny! Brains sure is paying attention. But yes, you are an addict. I dare you and Geoff to have a competition to see who can last longer between no snacking and no coffee!
Jessica, I just got done looking through your blog. Thank you for being an inspiration not only to me but I am sure others as well! You, Geoff and the boys are so beautiful. I knew you and Geoff would make the best parents. I hope I will get to be a mom again and be able to be a great one as I know you are. Thank you for being such a good example.
I will continue to pray for Geoff, the boys' health, your dad, and that you will be able to continue to be a mostly stay at home mom.
I love you and miss you.
Jeannine
Post a Comment