Thursday, February 5, 2009

Calm and Cool While Having Your Teeth Cleaned

Earlier this week you had your teeth cleaned for the first time (your second dentist appointment). As like with most things you didn't put up a fuss. You climbed right up onto the chair, and were excited to put on your headphones to watch a movie.

You were as calm as could be while the dentist looked around in your mouth, counted your teeth, cleaned them, painted them with fluoride, and even scraped a little plaque off.

I am so proud of you. You are becoming such a big boy!

You especially liked all the stickers, new toothbrush, and toy airplane you picked from the treasure chest after all your bravery.

They actually have movie screens on the ceiling, which is why I couldn't distract you long enough to look at Mommy.




8 comments:

Joan said...

Man! They won't let me back in the office...

Which, I am starting to wonder what kind of party they got going on back there. When Andrew has his apt. it is at least a 2 hour trip!

Elizabeth said...

Good job, Calum! I wish dentist offices had been like that when I was a kid!

Casey's trio said...

He is a brave boy!! I bet you didn't even have to bribe him with candy like I do with the girls:)

tiarastantrums said...

oh he looks a bit frightened at the beginning!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i agree what a brave boy! and movie screens on the ceiling? brilliant!

CC said...

What a little trooper!!! My mom is a dentist, but she doesn't have super cool headphone like that (I don't think at least.....)

amanda said...

uhm can i go to your dentist??

such a brave boy :)

Tracy said...

too bad they won't let you watch a movie as an adult - I think I'd be more calm. lol
my girls did ok, til their first cavity- eek.