I must say I do love Spring in California! The weather has mostly been in the 70's. Whenever it's a nice afternoon and we're playing outside Evan reminds me that we can have Popsicles or ice cream cones because "It's a nice and sunny day Mommy". How can I resist. Calum of course must have one too. I guess that's how it goes with the second child. Calum has already had ice cream, juice boxes, donuts, candy, and even a sip of soda. Evan didn't even try these until at least 2 years old. Benefits of being a second child I suppose. The boys love to be outside. We are outside for most of the day, and now that it's lighter later, our friends next door often join us. Here are some pics of the Quilao triplets and the boys enjoying their ice cream. Our afternnons are typically filled with snacks, ice cream, riding bikes, looking for bugs, sliding, and playing in the sandbox and the water (if allowed)!
Mmmm..



2 comments:
Let's enjoy the heck out of the 70 degree weather before it jumps to 100! The girls want to thank you for the yummy treats and snacks in the afternoon. We'll have to stock you back up!
Post a Comment