
Since it's the week leading up to Evan's birthday, it's all about him. This pic was taken when he was 15 months old. I couldn't resist!
Here are a few of your least favorite things at age; 4 days until 4 years old!!
1.) Washing your hair. You absolutely hate water in your eyes, although you were running through the sprinklers yesterday which makes me think it's become more of a behavior. Hmm.
2.) Soups, casseroles, anything mushy to eat.
3.) Going anywhere around a crowd of people you don't know, most new situations.
4.) When lots of people are focused on you. Big birthday parties, being "on stage" or the center of attention is not your thing.
5.) Having your nails trimmed.
6.) Loud sounds, especially the toilet flushing in a public bathroom.
7.) People (especially brother) in your personal space.



9 comments:
Love the picture! Evan looks alot like Calum to me there...do you guys think so too? I'm with Evan on casseroles...not a fan of them. Love the glimpse into Evan.
Oh, my word at first glance I thought that was a pic of Calum not Evan. Love reading your updates on the fam :). Deborah
WOW Evan and Calum look alike in this pic.
I dont' think you could have picked a better picture for this one! :)
I love the bottom lip! Cy does the same thing and I start laughing (wait...is that mean?).
Brandi
Yeah...that picture pretty much says it all:)
I know I couldn't believe how much Evan and Calum look alike in this picture. Geoff actually thought it was Calum.
i am with evan - i hate when people are in my personal space :)
TOo cute. They are so sensitive aren't they? My boys were both the same way.
Post a Comment