Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Two Ducks and Whose Who???



We had a great weekend of Halloween/birthday parties, games, early trick or treating, and even a hay ride (more pics to come).

Calum is a duck this year which is what Evan was his first Halloween (well really his second Halloween since he was still in the NICU his first).

So can you guess whose who?

It's pretty easy...

They are both so cute as ducks. It's so fun to look back at old pictures, and see how much Evan has changed.

6 comments:

Casey's trio said...

Adorable! I can't wait to see Calumm in action next Friday:)

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i love the costume, so cute!

Elizabeth said...

Oh my goodness...so cute...both of them! What is Evan this year?

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!! Glad you had fun this weekend. Brandi

Laura said...

So cute! I love that they both get to wear the same costume. My kids never got to do that. I had a boy second and then twins so that did not work out.

amanda said...

adorable honey!!